Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yikes.

Today is rough. For some reason I'm having a hard time being motivated to stay at work and actually do work. Don't get me wrong... I am quite busy today and am crossing things off my list. However, I decided that I want to go part time. The husband shot that idea down pretty quickly. Dang economy! I hope Nichole won't mind that I used her photo... just wanted to show everyone my working conditions and maybe then you'll understand my lack of motivation to work (here mostly) and desire to be out taking photos! =)

Check out Nichole's Flickr page here.

3 comments:

  1. haha.. i sympathize with ya! thanks for stopping by my blog, i love random commenters! and good luck getting out of the office and behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this is hilarious! Only because I'm in the same boat. I wish to go part time and the husband shot that down too. What the heck?!?! lol.... maybe I should give in and play the lotto. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should say that Steph... I played the Powerball with some coworkers and hopefully tomorrow we will win $146 million and then who can say no to part time or no working at all? :)

    ReplyDelete