Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowy Wednesday

Photo by janoid's

Happy Hump Day!

Too bad it is a snowy mess out there and everyone I know was stuck in traffic for at least 2 hours on the way to work today. Isn't winter in Indiana just wonderful? Unfortunatly I did not have my camera with me today (of course) and when you look out the window it feels as though you are living on the inside of a snow globe. Since I cannot share photos showing my own experience, I found this really cute photo on Flickr and I just wish I was loving the snow as much as janoid's is! Her photo is wonderful though... I wish I was playing and not stuck in my office dealing with everyone else's issues.
Why is that everyone needs "something" at the same time? Are there more than 24 hours in a day so I can get all that I need (and want) done actually done? Enough complaining. Enjoy the lovely photo! Stay warm and safe those of you experiencing the same (if not worse) weather as we are!





No comments:

Post a Comment