Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work It Out


Day #99 (6.11.2008), originally uploaded by ashlye nicole.

Just an update on my New Year's Resolution #1 of working out 3-5 times a week. Well the last couple of weeks have been on and off but I'd like to report that Todd and I have already been to the gym on Sunday and Monday... and it's only Tuesday! We already have our workout planned for tonight too. I need to get on a roll with this and I'll be much happier and motivated.

Speaking of motivated... check out this blog. She helps me to be motivated... I'm thinking of doing a weekly update to follow along with her idea. It is good to know that people may be out there reading this and looking forward to what's next and accomplishments... I think it will really help to hold me accountable. I need other's to "kick my butt". So, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment