Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th (actually 5th) of July!

- Indianapolis -

Sunday, February 5th, we headed downtown to watch the fireworks. The actual 4th of July fireworks the night before had been canceled for the first time (that I'm aware of) due to rain and wind. It was actually a pretty cruddy day but the 5th turned out to be gorgeous and lots of fun. Here's us playing around downtown!




Barb, Carrie, Ally and I. We had good seats for the fireworks. We used my parking pass from work to go up to the top of one of the parking garages. You'll probably find us in the same spot next year!




Isn't my baby sister so pretty?!




Sisters :)






This is Ally's first photo with little Molly. She was so excited to finally meet her.




Our nephew, Jacob, making "scary" faces at the camera. Good job!




Ally with her sparkler. We love sparklers. You may have noticed this already!




This next one is a bit blurry (we were having focus issues) but I still like it. Oh and Todd is trying to look shorter so that Ally didn't feel the smallest :)




I know it is a bit late but I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th (or 5th!!) of July

No comments:

Post a Comment