Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here we go...


Day #311 (10.30.2008), originally uploaded by ashlye nicole.

It is December 31, 2008 and it was one of my new year's resolutions to start a blog. Within the last couple of months I have felt such a strong passion and desire to pursue all things photography. I don't want anyone to think that I am not thankful for my job and all that comes along with that... however... I've always loved photography and would love to turn the dream of being a great photographer into a reality. That is my new year's resolution. I might be a few hours early in getting it started but what can I say... sometimes I can be an over-achiever!

So please wish me luck and check back often! I'd love to hear from you. I plan on blogging my photos and just documenting my life in general. I want to look back in a few years and remember all of the wonderful people and experiences that I have been blessed with.

Here goes nothing!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment